uima-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception: UIMA - Annotator Processing Failed
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2018 16:49:47 GMT
Hi,

An annotation feature structure can only be added to the index of the view
it was created in.

It looks like the application at
edu.cmu.lti.oaqa.baseqa.evidence.concept.PassageConceptRecognizer.process(
PassageConceptRecognizer.java:96)*
is trying to add an annotation created in one view to the index of a
different view.

Regards,
Eddie