uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject OpenMinTeD Call for TDM software and Knowledge resources
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2018 11:25:54 GMT
Hi all,

OpenMinTeD is an EU project I am contributing to during my day job (i.e. it is not Apache
related). The project is creating a platform for text and data mining with a special focus
on scientific publications. From a technical perspective, the platform incorporates in particular
text analytics based on UIMA and GATE - which is the reason why the subscribers to this list
might be interested in the open call below.

Cheers,

-- Richard

=== OpenMinTeD Call for TDM software and Knowledge resources

The project has recently issued a call for TDM software and knowledge resources which is open
to researchers, innovators, SMEs and service providers to submit a proposal to develop and
integrate their software or knowledge resource into the OpenMinTeD infrastructure.

Winners of this call will be awarded € 7.000 (small bids) or € 17.500 (larger bids) to
implement their plans. The deadline for proposals is 26 January 2018.

More information is available at: http://openminted.eu/join-call-tdm-software-knowledge-resources/
and a dedicated blog: http://openminted.bsc.es