uima-user mailing list archives

From Giulia Donato <gdon...@omilia.com>
Subject problem encountered when running main on new input files (eclipse)
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2017 11:52:24 GMT
Hi, I am not sure how to describe this issue as it's the first time I am
encountering this problem:
I am running some rules on a test file with a single utterance.

When I update my input txt file with a different utterance and run again
Main.ruta  on the updated file the new xmi file still contains the old
annotation.

Apparently the only thing that seems to overcome this is by hitting quick
ruta on the input txt file and then run again from the run button (so quick
ruta + run button in sequence).

Thank you for any reply

G.

--