uima-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From priyank sharma <priyank.sha...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: Ducc Service Registration Error
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2017 07:14:31 GMT
We are using DUCC's Broker. How can we use DUCC's Broker?

Thanks and Regards
Priyank Sharma

On Tuesday 21 November 2017 12:19 PM, Lou DeGenaro wrote:
> Are you trying to use DUCC's Broker for your service (not allowed, pw
> protected) or do you have your own Broker?
>
> Lou.
>
> On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 1:11 AM, priyank sharma <priyank.sharma@orkash.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Thanks It helped.
>>
>>
>> Now my service shows the state *Waiting+Alert, *when i opened the service
>> details page it shows the running state. In the logs it shows
>>
>> Service:CorefernceAggDescriptor Initialized. Ready To Process Messages
>>  From Queue:NLPSentiment
>> Nov 21, 2017 11:20:41 AM org.apache.uima.aae.controller
>> .PrimitiveAnalysisEngineController_impl postInitialize
>> INFO: ********* Initialized the Controller. CorefernceAggDescriptor Ready
>> To Process. ********
>> Nov 21, 2017 11:20:41 AM org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.activemq.SpringContainerDeployer
>> doStartListeners
>> INFO: Controller: CorefernceAggDescriptor Trying to Start Listener on
>> Endpoint: queue://NLPSentiment Selector: Command=2000 OR Command=2002
>> Broker: tcp://S18:61617
>> Nov 21, 2017 11:20:41 AM org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.activemq.SpringContainerDeployer
>> doStartListeners
>> INFO: Controller: CorefernceAggDescriptor Trying to Start Listener on
>> Endpoint: queue://NLPSentiment Selector: Command=2001 Broker:
>> tcp://S18:61617
>>
>>> Service Container Deployed Successfully
>>>> DuccAbstractProcessContainer.deploy() <<<<<<<< User
Container deployed
>> .... Deployed Processing Container - Initialization Successful - Thread 1
>> 21 Nov 2017 11:20:41,383  INFO AgentSession - T[1] notifyAgentWithStatus
>> ... Job Process State Changed - PID:20855. Process State: Running. JMX
>> Url:service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://S18:2105/jmxrmi Dispatched State Update
>> Event to Agent with IP:192.168.10.118
>> Nov 21, 2017 11:20:41 AM org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.ac
>> tivemq.UimaDefaultMessageListenerContainer onException
>> WARNING: Service: CorefernceAggDescriptor Runtime Exception
>> Nov 21, 2017 11:20:41 AM org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.ac
>> tivemq.UimaDefaultMessageListenerContainer onException
>> WARNING: Jms Listener Failed. Endpoint: NLPSentiment Managed By:
>> tcp://S18:61617 Reason: org.apache.activemq.ConnectionFailedException:
>> The JMS connection has failed: Force close due to SecurityException on
>> connect
>> Nov 21, 2017 11:20:41 AM org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.ac
>> tivemq.UimaDefaultMessageListenerContainer handleListenerSetupFailure
>> WARNING: Uima AS Service:CorefernceAggDescriptor Listener Unable To
>> Connect To Broker: tcp://S18:61617 Retrying Until Successful ...
>> Nov 21, 2017 11:20:41 AM org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.ac
>> tivemq.UimaDefaultMessageListenerContainer onException
>> WARNING: Service: CorefernceAggDescriptor Runtime Exception
>> Nov 21, 2017 11:20:41 AM org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.ac
>> tivemq.UimaDefaultMessageListenerContainer onException
>> WARNING: Jms Listener Failed. Endpoint: NLPSentiment Managed By:
>> tcp://S18:61617 Reason: javax.jms.JMSException: Stopped.
>> Nov 21, 2017 11:20:41 AM org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.ac
>> tivemq.UimaDefaultMessageListenerContainer handleListenerSetupFailure
>> WARNING: Uima AS Service:CorefernceAggDescriptor Listener Unable To
>> Connect To Broker: tcp://S18:61617 Retrying Until Successful ...
>>
>>
>> Thanks and Regards
>> Priyank Sharma
>>
>>
>> On Monday 20 November 2017 09:00 PM, Eddie Epstein wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Annotator class "org.orkash.annotator.Analysis
>>> Engine.TreebankChunkerAnnotator"
>>> was not found ... means that this class is not in the classpath specified
>>> by the registration.
>>>
>>> Eddie
>>>
>>> On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 9:17 AM, priyank sharma <
>>> priyank.sharma@orkash.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi!
>>>> When i am registering the service on the ducc it is not able to start and
>>>> giving the error
>>>>
>>>> WARNING:
>>>> org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Annotator
>>>> class
>>>> "org.orkash.annotator.AnalysisEngine.TreebankChunkerAnnotator" was not
>>>> found. (Descriptor: file:/home/ducc/Uima_Sentiment
>>>> _NLP/desc/orkash/ae/TreeBankChunkerDescriptor.xml)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine
>>>> _impl.initializeAnalysisComponent(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:220)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine
>>>> _impl.initialize(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:170)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.impl.AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.produceResou
>>>> rce(AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.java:94)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.impl.CompositeResourceFactory_impl.produceRe
>>>> source(CompositeResourceFactory_impl.java:62)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFramework.
>>>> java:279)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(UIMAFram
>>>> ework.java:407)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.asb.impl.ASB_impl.setup(ASB_
>>>> impl.java:256)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine
>>>> _impl.initASB(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:429)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine
>>>> _impl.initializeAggregateAnalysisEngine(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.
>>>> java:373)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine
>>>> _impl.initialize(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:186)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.impl.AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.produceResou
>>>> rce(AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.java:94)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.impl.CompositeResourceFactory_impl.produceRe
>>>> source(CompositeResourceFactory_impl.java:62)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFramework.
>>>> java:279)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(UIMAFram
>>>> ework.java:407)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.aae.controller.PrimitiveAnalysisEngineContro
>>>> ller_impl.initializeAnalysisEngine(PrimitiveAnalysisEngineCo
>>>> ntroller_impl.java:265)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.aae.UimaAsThreadFactory$1.run(UimaAsThreadFa
>>>> ctory.java:120)
>>>>           at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>>> org.orkash.annotator.AnalysisEngine.TreebankChunkerAnnotator
>>>>           at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:372)
>>>>           at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:361)
>>>>           at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>>           at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:360)
>>>>           at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
>>>>           at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:
>>>> 308)
>>>>           at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
>>>>           at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>>>>           at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:260)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine
>>>> _impl.initializeAnalysisComponent(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:217)
>>>>           ... 16 more
>>>>
>>>> Nov 20, 2017 7:15:22 PM org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.ac
>>>> tivemq.SpringContainerDeployer
>>>> notifyOnInitializationFailure
>>>> WARNING: Top Level Controller Initialization Exception.
>>>> org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Annotator
>>>> class
>>>> "org.orkash.annotator.AnalysisEngine.TreebankChunkerAnnotator" was not
>>>> found. (Descriptor: file:/home/ducc/Uima_Sentiment
>>>> _NLP/desc/orkash/ae/TreeBankChunkerDescriptor.xml)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine
>>>> _impl.initializeAnalysisComponent(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:220)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine
>>>> _impl.initialize(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:170)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.impl.AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.produceResou
>>>> rce(AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.java:94)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.impl.CompositeResourceFactory_impl.produceRe
>>>> source(CompositeResourceFactory_impl.java:62)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFramework.
>>>> java:279)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(UIMAFram
>>>> ework.java:407)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.asb.impl.ASB_impl.setup(ASB_
>>>> impl.java:256)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine
>>>> _impl.initASB(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:429)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine
>>>> _impl.initializeAggregateAnalysisEngine(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.
>>>> java:373)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine
>>>> _impl.initialize(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:186)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.impl.AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.produceResou
>>>> rce(AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.java:94)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.impl.CompositeResourceFactory_impl.produceRe
>>>> source(CompositeResourceFactory_impl.java:62)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFramework.
>>>> java:279)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(UIMAFram
>>>> ework.java:407)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.aae.controller.PrimitiveAnalysisEngineContro
>>>> ller_impl.initializeAnalysisEngine(PrimitiveAnalysisEngineCo
>>>> ntroller_impl.java:265)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.aae.UimaAsThreadFactory$1.run(UimaAsThreadFa
>>>> ctory.java:120)
>>>>           at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>>> org.orkash.annotator.AnalysisEngine.TreebankChunkerAnnotator
>>>>           at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:372)
>>>>           at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:361)
>>>>           at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>>           at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:360)
>>>>           at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
>>>>           at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:
>>>> 308)
>>>>           at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
>>>>           at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>>>>           at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:260)
>>>>           at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine
>>>> _impl.initializeAnalysisComponent(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:217)
>>>>           ... 16 more
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> and we have all the files at the location mention in the error
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>


Mime
View raw message