uima-user mailing list archives

From priyank sharma <priyank.sha...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: DUCC's job goes into infintie loop
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2017 05:11:11 GMT
There is nothing on the work item page and performance page on the web
server. There is only one log file for the main node, no log files for
other two nodes. Ducc job processes not able to pick the data from the
data source and no UIMA aggregator is working for that batches.

Are the issue because of the java heap space? We are giving 4gb ram to
the job-process.

Attaching the Log file.

Thanks and Regards
Priyank Sharma