uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dose UIMACPP work for python 2.7
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2017 06:18:15 GMT
Hi,

On 09.10.2017, at 11:06, 刘瑞爽 <tracy.xx94@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I written some python code to do natural language processing, and wanna integrated them
with UIMA framework. UIMACPP seems able to do this based on official documentation. But I
noticed that this framework only test in python 2.4. So I doubt that whether it works for
python 2.7? If not, is there any alternative methods to integrate python code with UIMA?
Regards, Tracy

You could consider an approach where you write XMI files on the Java side, load them in Python,
modify them, then write them back again for further processing in Java.

There is a prototype implementation of the CAS with reading/writing XMI here: https://github.com/dkpro/dkpro-pycas

It is limited in its functionality, but it might still be useful to you.

Best,

-- Richard