uima-user mailing list archives

From "esteban.llanos@correounivalle.edu.co"<esteban.lla...@correounivalle.edu.co>
Subject JCasGen failure
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2017 15:06:13 GMT
Hello, everybody.

I'm new using Apache UIMA but i have a problem that doesn't leave proceed with the starting
guide given by Apache. When i create my Analysis Engine Descriptor, i define my types and
it's features (as is indicated), but when i use the JCasGen to create automatically my Java
Classes it create two files: (TypeName)_Type.java and (TypeName).java, the issue here is both
of them has several deprecated classes and methods like Annotation_Type and methods like addGeneratorForType
for FSClassRegistry. I've reviewed the API but i can't find the way to solve this troubles.

Thanks in advance :)