uima-user mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <cwik...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XMl generated by AnalysisEngineDescription.toXML not accepted by UIMA-as
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2017 15:45:42 GMT
Hi Robert, any chance u can paste the deployment descriptor for a review?
Were there any other errors/warnings before? The UIMA-AS deployment
descriptor undergoes a transformation under the covers producing Spring
Framework compatible file which is fed to Spring Factory for instantiating
java code. In this
last step it appears that there is an exception as you described. Wonder if
there is other relevant info before this error

Jerry