uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: JCasGen failure
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2017 17:17:06 GMT
Hi,

Please say what version of UIMA you are using, and what version of the UIMA
Eclipse plugins you are using (if you are using those to run JCasGen).

Thanks.  -Marshall

On 9/7/2017 11:06 AM, esteban.llanos@correounivalle.edu.co wrote:
> Hello, everybody.
>
> I'm new using Apache UIMA but i have a problem that doesn't leave proceed with the starting
guide given by Apache. When i create my Analysis Engine Descriptor, i define my types and
it's features (as is indicated), but when i use the JCasGen to create automatically my Java
Classes it create two files: (TypeName)_Type.java and (TypeName).java, the issue here is both
of them has several deprecated classes and methods like Annotation_Type and methods like addGeneratorForType
for FSClassRegistry. I've reviewed the API but i can't find the way to solve this troubles.