uima-user mailing list archives

From "r. r." <rob...@abv.bg>
Subject Re: XMl generated by AnalysisEngineDescription.toXML not accepted by UIMA-as
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2017 16:07:27 GMT
Hi
I posted the xmls to pastebin.com, hope you're able to view them:

the deployment xml: https://pastebin.com/ELwr7VyU
the pipeline xml: https://pastebin.com/qjRQUhKL

There are no other error messages.
Basically the pipeline is one of DKPro's examples at dkpro-core-examples/stanfordcorecomponents-gpl.
The classpath might be the problem, but not sure how I can verify that as it works from the
commandline (hmm...although it's through maven, which might know more about the jars' paths)

Thanks!
-Robert

UIMA-as