uima-user mailing list archives

From Tom Vacek <minnesota...@gmail.com>
Subject Ruta COUNT issue
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2017 20:23:29 GMT
Assume I have made PositiveContext and NegativeContext annotations from a
word list.   I would like a wildcard rule that allows any number of
PositiveContext tokens, some (eg 4) unknown tokens, but no NegativeContext
tokens.
I have this rule:
INT contextCount;
(Keyword1  #{COUNT(PositiveContext,0,100,contextCount),
CONTAINS(W,0,contextCount+4), -CONTAINS(NegativeContext)} Keyword2
The rule behaves unpredictably, perhaps as if the order of evaluation of
the conditions is not fixed.  Is this the case?  Or is it some other bug?

Thanks,

Tom