uima-user mailing list archives

From nelson rivera <nelsonriver...@gmail.com>
Subject TypePriorities configured in the descriptor of an aggregate engine are not added in uima-as
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2017 16:12:45 GMT
i have configured a priorityList in the descriptor of my aggregate
engine, with the objetive of use correctly subiterator() function in
my client code over the result CAS.

After deploy the aggregate in uima-as, in my client code that consumes
de uima-as service aggregate to check the priorityList configured i
use the instruccion
uimaAsynchronousEngine.getMetaData().getTypePriorities(); and not
appear the priority configured. This does that the use of subiterator
not have the expected behavior in the uima-as client.

If the configuration of priorityList is made in the descriptor of one
of the delegate of the aggregate, then if the instruccion
uimaAsynchronousEngine.getMetaData().getTypePriorities()   in client
code shows the priorityList configured and then the  behavior is the
expected.