uima-user mailing list archives

From William Colen <co...@apache.org>
Subject UIMA Fit and fsIndexCollection
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2017 12:31:02 GMT
Hi,

I am having an issue with UIMA Fit and fsIndexCollection. I
configured META-INF/org.uimafit/fsindexes.txt to load the following
fsIndexCollection:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<fsIndexCollection xmlns="http://uima.apache.org/resourceSpecifier">
  <fsIndexes>
    <fsIndexDescription>
      <label>MyFsIndexDescription</label>
      <typeName>myproject.uima.ts.ShiftedAnnotation</typeName>
      <kind>sorted</kind>
      <keys>
        <fsIndexKey>
          <featureName>begin</featureName>
          <comparator>standard</comparator>
        </fsIndexKey>
        <fsIndexKey>
          <featureName>end</featureName>
          <comparator>reverse</comparator>
        </fsIndexKey>
        <fsIndexKey>
          <featureName>index</featureName>
          <comparator>standard</comparator>
        </fsIndexKey>
      </keys>
    </fsIndexDescription>
  </fsIndexes>
</fsIndexCollection>

Debugging the code I can see that the file is loaded
by createFsIndexCollection() during initialization of the AEs.

But when I retrieve the annotation using JCasUtil.indexCovered(...) and the
"index" and I never get the result ordered by index if begin and end are
equal.

Any idea why?

Thank you,
William