uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: Annotation Test in Ruta, import error
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2017 11:52:29 GMT
Hi,

I was not able to reproduce the problem yet.

I see that you use Linux with OpenJDK 8, could be that there is some
problem.

Did you manually edit the classpath of the project or the launch
configuration? If yes, this should not be necessary.

Did you mention which ruta version you use and how you build your
project (maven vs simple ruta project)?

A comment: you should not use dashes in the name of the ruta script file
because the name wil become the last segment of the package of declared
types, and if you apply jcasgen you'll get some problems with java, I think.

Best,

Peter

Am 29.06.2017 um 14:26 schrieb Mary Collins:
> Peter,
>
> No worries! Any help is useful and I understand that you are busy. I will
> just continue with other parts of my project until you have had a chance to
> have a look.
>
> Thanks again,
> Mary

>> Hi,
>>
>> Am 21.06.2017 um 10:54 schrieb Mary Collins:
>>
>>> Hey Peter,
>>>
>>> Thank you for your reply. I have tried with and without the classpath
>>> extension option activated. I get the same error, but concerning a
>>> different file. The error I get with the classpath activated is:
>>> "An import could not be resolved.  No file with name
>>> "com/typesystems/CVParsingTypes.xml" was found in the class path or data
>>> path. (Descriptor: file:/home/mary/git/cv-parser/
>>> target/generated-sources/ruta/descriptor/com/semantic/projec