uima-user mailing list archives

From "Osborne, John David (Campus)" <ozb...@uab.edu>
Subject Re: DUCC Web Server Service Visibility and Default Reservations
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2017 20:25:50 GMT
Thanks Burn, looks like it is deployed but not healthy due to a refused RMI connection. The
web services page is refreshed, in addition to displaying no services it does not display
values for some other fields (Updated, Utilization) that are displayed on other web server
pages.

Any info appreciated, I'm not seeing anything more in sm.log than I am seeing here from the
ducc_services --query I ran. Both of the lines end at the number 38 for the MetaPid.

 -John

[X]

Service: UIMA-AS:MRN_Document_Pull_Queue:tcp://localhost:61617
   Service Class     : Registered as ID 33 Owner[ducc] instances[1] linger[300000]
   Implementors      : 31.0
   References        : None
   Dependencies      : none
   Service State     : Available
   Ping Active       : true
   Start Mode        : manual, Enabled
   Last Use          : N/A
   Last Ping         : Wed Jul 19 15:02:54 CDT 2017
   Last Runnable     : Wed Jul 19 15:03:18 CDT 2017
   Registration Date : Tue Jul 18 14:55:18 CDT 2017
   Service Statistics:
       Alive[true] Healthy[false] + Info: JMX Failure[Failed to retrieve RMIServer stub: javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException
[Root exception is java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: localhost; nested
exception is:
        java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)]]] MetaNode[10.23.142.165]
MetaPid[1988:38