uima-user mailing list archives

From "Osborne, John David (Campus)" <ozb...@uab.edu>
Subject DUCC Web Server Service Visibility and Default Reservations
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2017 15:53:10 GMT
I have (according the log files in $HOME/ducc/logs) started as registered service successfully
via ducc_services. I can see the process running via the ps command, but it does not appear
in the webserver under the services section. Is this because I am running ducc anonymously
using active-ducc-unsecure.xml? I did not implement a pinger for this service, but I assume
that since it is an AS service a default pinger will be provided for me. I'm guessing only
services with pingers appear in the service page on the ducc webserver...?

I also noticed a reservation in DUCC, dating back to when I first installed DUCC with an ID
of 0. It is of class JobDriver, from the system user, is in the state Assigned with 0 user
processes and does not have the option for termination. Is this some reservation I created
errorenously or is this standard on all ducc systems? I would like to cancel it if I don't
need it, it taking up 2 GBS of memory.

Thanks for any help,

-John