uima-user mailing list archives

From nelson rivera <nelsonriver...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How know when "Session is closed" after establish connections between uima-as client and ActiveMQ?
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2017 17:52:47 GMT
Exactly, only one instance of all clients works after the broker is
restarted. I don't know if this first client recovered and included
correct temp queue for replie, what I do see is that this first client
in my source code return "false" to the method connectionOpen()" and
because of that, i initializes the client again (uimaEEEngine = new
BaseUIMAAsynchronousEngine_impl() and
uimaEEEngine.initialize(appCtx);).

The rest of the clients return "true" to the method connectionOpen()
because of that, i don't initializes again.

The following logs are of one of the client failed, the first time
that is initialized, processing the first request and  before the
broker is stopped and restarted

INFORMACIÓN: UIMA Version 2.9.0 UIMA-AS Version 2.9.1
jul 19, 2017 1:31:32 PM
org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.client.BaseUIMAAsynchronousEngine_impl
initializeProducer
INFORMACIÓN: Initializing JMS Message Producer. Broker:
tcp://172.24.10.193:61616 Queue Name: XCharsetDetector
jul 19, 2017 1:31:32 PM
org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.client.BaseUIMAAsynchronousEngine_impl
initializeConsumer
INFORMACIÓN: Initializing JMS Message Consumer. Broker:
tcp://172.24.10.193:61616 Queue Name:
ID:nelson-XPS-8700-39640-1500485371575-1:1:2
jul 19, 2017 1:31:32 PM
org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.client.BaseUIMAAsynchronousEngine_impl
initialize
INFORMACIÓN: Asynchronous Client Has Been Initialized. Serialization
Strategy: [SerializationStrategy] Ready To Process.
jul 19, 2017 1:31:32 PM
org.rp.platform.charset.business.CharsetBusiness
getProcessingCharsetDetector
INFORMACIÓN: Clase encargada de la detección de charset
CharsetDetectorRemoteUIMAProcessing
jul 19, 2017 1:32:54 PM
org.rp.platform.charset.uima.CharsetDetectorRemoteUIMAProcessing
process
INFORMACIÓN: Inicio de procesamiento en detección de charset.
jul 19, 2017 1:32:54 PM
cu.datys.xinetica.uima.listener.StatusCalbackListenerPerformance
onBeforeProcessCAS
INFORMACIÓN: null
jul 19, 2017 1:32:54 PM
org.rp.platform.charset.uima.CharsetDetectorRemoteUIMAProcessing
process
INFORMACIÓN: Fin de procesamiento en detección de charset

And this following logs are of the uima-as service that corresponds to
the client, after the broker is stopped and processing the second
request

01:34:43.215 - 27:
org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.activemq.UimaDefaultMessageListenerContainer.handleListenerSetupFailure:
WARNING: Uima AS Service:XCharsetDetector Listener Recovered
Connection to Broker: tcp://127.0.0.1:61616 - Ready to Process Again
01:34:43.255 - 25:
org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.activemq.UimaDefaultMessageListenerContainer.handleListenerSetupFailure:
WARNING: Uima AS Service:XCharsetDetector Listener Recovered
Connection to Broker: tcp://127.0.0.1:61616 - Ready to Process Again
01:38:50.709 - 1191:
org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.activemq.JmsEndpointConnection_impl.send:
WARNING: Controller: XCharsetDetector Failed To Send Message to
Delegates  Queue: null
01:38:50.710 - 17:
org.apache.uima.uimacpp.UimacppAnalysisComponent.log(396): INFO: :
Entrando al process
01:38:50.710 - 17:
org.apache.uima.uimacpp.UimacppAnalysisComponent.log(396): INFO: :
XCharsetDetector::Encontrado el objecto para detectar charset...
01:38:50.715 - 1191:
org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.activemq.JmsEndpointConnection_impl.UimaAsAsyncCallbackListener.onException():
INFO: Service:XCharsetDetector JMS unable to Deliver
CAS:6e78005b:15d5be5c629:-7ff6 -
Error:temp-queue://ID:nelson-XPS-8700-39640-1500485371575-1:1:2
01:38:50.715 - 1191:
org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.activemq.JmsEndpointConnection_impl.UimaAsAsyncCallbackListener.onException():
INFO: Controller: XCharsetDetector Handling Release CAS Request.
Releasing CAS Reference Id: 6e78005b:15d5be5c629:-7ff6

> Hi, can you include part of a client logging just before the broker is
> stopped and restarted until timeouts start. When a connection is recovered,
> the client creates a new temp queue and includes it in an outgoing messages
> to services so that replies can come back. Seems like the client outgoing
> messages contain a reference to an old temp queue which explain the
> timeouts. You say you have multiple clients in your app and only one
> instance works after the broker is restarted. The rest of the clients
> continuously fail after the broker restart (true?). All UIMA-AS clients
> share the same broker connection so the question is why only one of the
> clients recovered and included correct temp queue for replies and the
> others did not. Can yo confirm that you keep sending messages from your
> clients and only one of them succeeds with send and receive.
>
> Jerry
>
> On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 4:09 PM, nelson rivera <nelsonrivera12@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> i just tested the snapshot build from
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/uima/uima-as/trunk, i continue using
>> 8 service uima-as remote, 2 are used only for
>> aggregates services, and created 6 uima-as client instances in my
>> client application general.
>>
>> Now the behavior is the follow:
>>
>> After restart the broker, the first uima-as client that is consumed
>> (no matter which),
>> has a correct behavior, the instruccion to uima-as client
>> "BaseUIMAAsynchronousEngine_impl.connectionOpen()" return "false" and
>> correctly initializes the client again and process the request.
>>
>> All next uima-as client to consume returns "true" to the instruccion
>> "BaseUIMAAsynchronousEngine_impl.connectionOpen()", send the request,
>> and then the uima-as service process the request but after shows lines
>> similar to this in the log
>>
>> 03:24:52.338 - 1283:
>> org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.activemq.JmsEndpointConnection_impl.
>> UimaAsAsyncCallbackListener.onException():
>> INFO: Service:XCharsetDetector JMS unable to Deliver
>> CAS:46623412:15d57234659:-7fea -
>> Error:temp-queue://ID:nelson-XPS-8700-40232-1500405516005-1:1:5
>> 03:24:52.338 - 1283:
>> org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.activemq.JmsEndpointConnection_impl.
>> UimaAsAsyncCallbackListener.onException():
>> INFO: Controller: XCharsetDetector Handling Release CAS Request.
>> Releasing CAS Reference Id: 46623412:15d57234659:-7fea
>>

>> and then in my mechanism de timeout in client side, after 10 seconds
>> without get any notification  on onBeforeProcessCAS() metod of uima-as
>> client's UimaAsBaseCallbackListener y throws timeout exception.

>> > Yes. the changes are in the svn so you prefer building from source just
>> do
>> > svn update to pickup the latest code.
>> >
>> > Jerry
>> >
>> > On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 1:18 PM, nelson rivera
> [...]
and in

>> >:
throw an
>> rejects

How many

end in a
>> exception,

The
>> connection

the framework from the

Cwiklik
(zip + tar) are here:

>> content/repositories/snapshots

AM, Jaroslaw Cwiklik

build from source are here:

so I will try to post a
and will provide you with a

PM, nelson rivera <

me the url to source code with the

Jaroslaw Cwiklik
a few changes to deal with a stale
test.

2017 at 2:21 PM, Jaroslaw Cwiklik <

check the code and work on a fix

5, 2017 at 2:10 PM, nelson rivera <

stack trace for the error that asked me:
2017 2:08:50 PM
The Session is

 at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSe

 at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSe

 at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSe

 at org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.cl

 at org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.cl

 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

12:16 GMT-04:00, nelson rivera
behavior is random, not occurs always. In
and simple test case tested, after
>> restart
restart service uima-as, the instruccion
>> impl.connectionOpen()"
i initialize the client again.

incorrect behavior is most frequently with
>> many
Is the case of my general application
>> in
uima-as, and for each one creates one
(BaseUIMAAsynchronousEngine_impl) and
requests of the service uima-as.

in this scenario with many instancies of
>> uima-as
in the same
web in tomcat) where after restart
restart any service uima-as, many
to the instruccion
>> impl.connectionOpen()"
The Session is
proces the request.

16:13 GMT-04:00, nelson rivera

One peculiarity is that, is a primitive

annotator

in

c++,

but is deployed with de deployAsyncService.sh

de

directly.

In my program main, i initialize a uimas-as

client

once

and

use

this client to consume all requests to a

displayed

Before process a request i ask to uima-as

client

with:

BaseUIMAAsynchronousEngine_
>> impl.connectionOpen()

and if the result es "false", i stop the

uima-as

and

initialize

it

again.

With some steps, still undefined, but after

restart

Broker

without restart service uima-as.

The instruccion to uima-as client

BaseUIMAAsynchronousEngine_
>> impl.connectionOpen()

them i get a "javax.jms.IllegalStateException:

The

closed"

when proces the request.

Wich is the best way to know when connections

betewen

cliente

uima-as

and ActiveMQ is broken? and i should restart

client.