uima-user mailing list archives

From nelson rivera <nelsonriver...@gmail.com>
Subject How know when "Session is closed" after establish connections between uima-as client and ActiveMQ?
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2017 18:53:03 GMT
In my program main, i initialize a uimas-as client only once and I use
this client to consume all requests to a displayed service uima-as.

Before process a request i ask to uima-as client with:
BaseUIMAAsynchronousEngine_impl.connectionOpen()
and if the result es "false", i stop the uima-as client and initialize it again.

With some steps, still undefined, but after restart the UIMA-AS Broker
without restart service uima-as.
The instruccion to uima-as client
BaseUIMAAsynchronousEngine_impl.connectionOpen() return "true", but
them i get a "javax.jms.IllegalStateException: The Session is closed"
when proces the request.

Wich is the best way to know when connections betewen cliente uima-as
and ActiveMQ is broken? and i should restart uima-as client.