uima-user mailing list archives

From Lou DeGenaro <lou.degen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DUCC Web Server Service Visibility and Default Reservations
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2017 19:21:48 GMT
It should always be the case that if you successfully "ducc_services
--register..." a service it should appear on the ducc-mon Services page.
When you click on the Id for a Service you should see zero of more
deployments, each Running instance corresponding to an O/S process.

If you ever want to run DUCC Jobs you need to have the JobDriver
Reservation.

Lou.