uima-user mailing list archives

From Burn Lewis <burnle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DUCC multi-valued parameter in job descriptor
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2017 14:55:25 GMT
Unfortunately DUCC doesn't yet support overriding multi-valued parameters.
I have created Jira 5482 for this problem.  A work-around is to use UIMA's
external overrides.  If you can add an externalOverrideName element to the
parameter definition you can then put the array values in a settings file, see
section 2.4.3.4 in Uima References.
e.g. key = [ array element1, element2 ]

~Burn