uima-user mailing list archives

From Burn Lewis <burnle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DUCC Web Server Service Visibility and Default Reservations
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2017 11:58:11 GMT
I think this is one of the reasons we don't encourage use of the DUCC
broker ... it uses non-standard ports (to avoid conflicts with a
user-created broker) and your error message probably means that the default
pinger cannot access the default JMX port of 1099.  There is a way to
specify the JMX port for the pinger but I think the simple and more general
approach is for you to use a separate broker.  The DUCC installation
includes UIMA-AS so from some shell set UIMA_HOME and start a broker, e.g.
export UIMA_HOME=$DUCC_HOME/apache-uima
$UIMA_HOME/bin/startBroker.sh

~Burn