uima-user mailing list archives

From "Ding Haoqi" <dongnan_...@163.com>
Subject How to install the UIMA Eclipse Plugins Offline
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2017 12:26:36 GMT
Hi all,

I need to install the UIMA Eclipse Plugins on a virtual machine(Linux) without extranet,but
it seems dosn't work when I copy the file system where I install the Eclipse in my own PC
to the virtual machine,all the plugins about UMIA and RUTA become unavailable,What should
I do ? Is it possible for me to download the plugins and install them on the virtual machine
manually?

By the way, I have install the plugis on my own PC, but there is no files that its name contains
'uima' or 'ruta' in the Eclipse's plugin or feature files. Which files on earth is associated
with the uima and ruta?

best,

Ding Haoqi