uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: UIMA Ruta thread safe
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2017 09:46:27 GMT
Hi,

UIMA Ruta should be threadsafe.

Could it be that you create the CAS differently in your concurrent
setting? For example JCasFactory vs ae.newCAS()?

The exception indicates that Ruta cannot resolve the mention "Document"
correctly since it is an alias of uima.tcas.DocumentAnnotation and the
short name of the DKPro type. This exception should also occur in a
non-concurrent setting.

Anyways, this exception in this situation (using DKPro Core) is really
annoying. Did you try to activate strictImports?

If this does not help, do you have a minimal reproducible example?

Best,

Peter