uima-user mailing list archives

From Mary Collins <mary.coll...@meteojob.com>
Subject Re: Annotation Test in Ruta, import error
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2017 08:54:12 GMT
Hey Peter,

Thank you for your reply. I have tried with and without the classpath
extension option activated. I get the same error, but concerning a
different file. The error I get with the classpath activated is:
"An import could not be resolved.  No file with name
"com/typesystems/CVParsingTypes.xml" was found in the class path or data
path. (Descriptor:
file:/home/mary/git/cv-parser/target/generated-sources/ruta/descriptor/com/semantic/projectWork/Main-RutaWorkbenchRutaTypeSystem.xml)"
This particular file (CVParsingTypes.xml)  is the same TypeSystem that I
use for the normal execution of this script, so I know that it is in the
classpath. Are the classpaths for the normal script and the testing
different?
I am also inserting a small screenshot of my classpaths view for the script
that I want to test with:
[image: Images intégrées 1]

Thank you,
Sincerely,