uima-user mailing list archives

From Josep María Formentí Serra <jmforme...@aia.es>
Subject Re: UIMA Ruta thread safe
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2017 13:13:06 GMT
Thanks Peter,

> Could it be that you create the CAS differently in your concurrent
> setting? For example JCasFactory vs ae.newCAS()?

CAS is created ever using JCasFactory, we revise if there are something
wrong in the reader.

> Anyways, this exception in this situation (using DKPro Core) is really
> annoying. Did you try to activate strictImports?

It's really annoying, we have a set of requests to test the web service. If
we execute the set of test with one thread all is ok, no exception, but
when we execute the same set with more than one thread, the exceptions
appears.

> If this does not help, do you have a minimal reproducible example?

No, I haven't, I'll check the code and if I don't find the solution, I'll
try to prepare a minimal example to reproduce the problem

--
- - -