uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: How to identify a sentence in UIMA ruta ?
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 09:00:40 GMT
Hi,

you are welcome to ask such questions here.

I'd recommend using two rules here:

ChinesePunc #{-> MARK(MySentence)} ChinesePunc;

#{-> MARK(MySentence)} ChinesePunc;

The second rule simply matches from the beginning until the first
occurrence of ChinesePunc.

You can do that also with one single rule, but the runtime performance
overhead of these two rules should be minimal.

Best,

Peter