uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: conversion from ECORE to UIMA - Ecore2UimaTypeSystem
Date Tue, 16 May 2017 18:33:14 GMT
This missing class is part of Eclipse's emf support.

See if you can locate a jar for it.  For example, I went to

http://search.maven.org  and searched for "ecore", and found on the 4th hit
org.eclipse.emf.ecore jar which has the ResourceSet class.

Try including that Jar (and perhaps its dependencies, look at the POM, or just
update your Maven build if you're using Maven) in your classpath.

I also see this jar in my current Eclipse installation.

-Marshall

On 5/16/2017 10:44 AM, Luca Toldo wrote:
> Dear all,
> I'm trying to generate a UIMA TypeSystem from an UML project.
> According to the UIMA Tutorial and Developers' Guide this should be straightforward using
> java org.apache.uima.ecore.Ecore2UimaTypeSystem <ecore file> <output file>
>
> Unfortunately, however, that class does not exist anymore.
> in lib/uima-examples.jar I've found the following one :
> org.apache.uima.examples.xmi.Ecore2UimaTypeSystem
>
> however executing it results in a NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/emf/ecore/resource/ResourceSet
>
> Unfortunately no information is provided in the UIMA SDK on how to execute that task
(e.g. precise dependency list).