uima-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to enrich UIMA annotated outputs to Solr index fields
Date Sat, 27 May 2017 06:40:29 GMT
I think this should be posted on the Solr user ML, not on the UIMA one
because your issue refers to the UIMAUpdateRequestProcessor from Solr.

Regards,
Tommaso

Il giorno ven 26 mag 2017 alle ore 20:12 arun abraham <
arunabraham100@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to integrate openNLP-UIMA with Solr.I have installed the pear
> package generated by building the opennlp-uima source.
> I have analyzed the text files using CAS Visual Debugger by loading the
>  respective AE and tokens are annotated as expected.
>
> *solrconfig.xml: *
>
>  <updateRequestProcessorChain name="uima" >
>   <processor
> class="org.apache.solr.uima.processor.UIMAUpdateRequestProcessorFactory">
>     <lst name="uimaConfig">
>       <lst name="runtimeParameters">
>       </lst>
>       <str
>
> name="analysisEngine">D:/solr-6.1.0/server/solr/star/conf/AnalyzerEngineMain.xml</str>
>
>       <bool name="ignoreErrors">true</bool>
>
>       <lst name="analyzeFields">
>         <bool name="merge">false</bool>
>         <arr name="fields">
>           <str>content</str>
>         </arr>
>       </lst>
>       <lst name="fieldMappings">
>
>           <lst name="type">
>           <str name="name">opennlp.uima.Sentence</str>
>           <lst name="mapping">
>             <str name="feature">coveredText</str>
>             <str name="field">sentence_mxf</str>
>           </lst>
>         </lst>
>          <lst name="type">
>           <str name="name">opennlp.uima.Money</str>
>           <lst name="mapping">
>             <str name="feature">coveredText</str>
>             <str name="field">money_mxf</str>
>           </lst>
>         </lst>
>         <lst name="type">
>           <str name="name">opennlp.uima.Organization</str>
>           <lst name="mapping">
>             <str name="feature">coveredText</str>
>             <str name="field">organization_mxf</str>
>           </lst>
>         </lst>
>         <lst name="type">
>           <str name="name">opennlp.uima.Percentage</str>
>           <lst name="mapping">
>             <str name="feature">coveredText</str>
>             <str name="field">percentage_mxf</str>
>           </lst>
>         </lst>
>         <lst name="type">
>           <str name="name">opennlp.uima.Time</str>
>           <lst name="mapping">
>             <str name="feature">coveredText</str>
>             <str name="field">time_mxf</str>
>           </lst>
>         </lst>
>         <lst name="type">
>           <str name="name">opennlp.uima.Person</str>
>           <lst name="mapping">
>             <str name="feature">coveredText</str>
>             <str name="field">person_mxf</str>
>           </lst>
>         </lst>
>         </lst>
>     </lst>
>   </processor>
>   <processor class="solr.LogUpdateProcessorFactory" />
>   <processor class="solr.RunUpdateProcessorFactory" />
> </updateRequestProcessorChain>
>
> <requestHandler name="/update" class="solr.UpdateRequestHandler">
>   <lst name="defaults">
>     <str name="update.chain">uima</str>
>   </lst>
> </requestHandler>
>
> *schema:*
>
>  <dynamicField name="*_mxf" type="text_general" multiValued="true"
> indexed="true" stored="true"/>
>
> When I index the documents and query it,I am getting only
> sentence,money,percentage fields for each document but NameFinders like
> person,location,date,organization which was extracting as expected in CAS
> Visual Debugger is not getting enriched as Solr field for each documents.
>
> *AnalyzerEngineMain.xml: *
>
> <analysisEngineDescription xmlns="http://uima.apache.org/resourceSpecifier
> ">
>
> <frameworkImplementation>org.apache.uima.java</frameworkImplementation>
>         <primitive>false</primitive>
>
>         <delegateAnalysisEngineSpecifiers>
>                 <delegateAnalysisEngine key="PEAR">
>                         <import
>
> location="file:///D:/solr-6.1.0/server/solr/star/conf/opennlp.uima.OpenNlpTextAnalyzer/opennlp.uima.OpenNlpTextAnalyzer_pear.xml"
> />
>                 </delegateAnalysisEngine>
>
>         </delegateAnalysisEngineSpecifiers>
>
>         <analysisEngineMetaData>
>                 <name>OpenNlpTextAnalyzer</name>
>                 <description />
>                 <version>1.0</version>
>                 <vendor>Apache Software Foundation</vendor>
>                 <configurationParameters />
>                 <configurationParameterSettings />
>                 <flowConstraints>
>                         <fixedFlow>
>                                 <node>PEAR</node>
>                                 </fixedFlow>
>                 </flowConstraints>
>                 <capabilities>
>                         <capability>
>                                 <inputs />
>                                 <outputs />
>                                 <languagesSupported>
>                                         <language>en</language>
>                                 </languagesSupported>
>                         </capability>
>                 </capabilities>
>                 <operationalProperties>
>                         <modifiesCas>true</modifiesCas>
>
> <multipleDeploymentAllowed>false</multipleDeploymentAllowed>
>                         <outputsNewCASes>false</outputsNewCASes>
>                 </operationalProperties>
>         </analysisEngineMetaData>
>
>         <resourceManagerConfiguration>
>         </resourceManagerConfiguration>
> </analysisEngineDescription>
>
> The descriptor files are the same found in :
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/opennlp/trunk/opennlp-uima/descriptors/
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Arun
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message