uima-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin De Boe <Benjamin.De...@intersystems.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] Apache UIMA Java SDK 3.0.0-alpha released
Date Mon, 15 May 2017 15:11:48 GMT
Hi,

David: FYI, we've been able to get our UIMACPP code to work with the UIMA 3.0.0-alpha2 kit
with just a rebuild. It's not that we're covering the entire surface area, but at least the
upgrade passed fine.

Marshall: Are there any plans for a new UIMACPP release? We'd especially like to see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-4899
resolved, given the impact it has on our use of the framework.

Thanks,
benjamin

Benjamin De Boe
Product Manager | InterSystems
T: +32 2 464 97 33 | M: +32 495 19 19 27
http://www.intersystems.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Fox, David [mailto:david.fox@optum.com]
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 8:23 PM
To: user@uima.apache.org
Cc: uima-dev <dev@uima.apache.org>; schor@apache.org
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache UIMA Java SDK 3.0.0-alpha released

Apologies for posting these questions again, but just in case this was another question about
the alpha release which Marshall might have missed.

From: "Fox, David" <david.fox@optum.com<mailto:david.fox@optum.com>>
Date: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 11:58 AM
To: "user@uima.apache.org<mailto:user@uima.apache.org>" <user@uima.apache.org<mailto:user@uima.apache.org>>
Cc: uima-dev <dev@uima.apache.org<mailto:dev@uima.apache.org>>, "schor@apache.org<mailto:schor@apache.org>"
<schor@apache.org<mailto:schor@apache.org>>

Two questions:

1.  Has the alpha release been designed to be compatible with UIMA C++ (latest release 2.4.0),
and/or tested with that release?

2.  Is there a rough timeframe for a UIMA AS version of 3.0-alpha?

Thanks,
David