uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: yaml for CAS ?
Date Sat, 06 May 2017 22:46:39 GMT
On 05.05.2017, at 17:33, Luca Toldo <lucatoldo@gmail.com> wrote:

> does anyone have a yaml that could be used in swagger that covers the CAS TypeSystem
?
> Objective is to have REST JSON servers that consume/produce JSON serialized CAS.

The type system in a CAS changes depending on the types that users define. So I guess
everybody would have to create their own schema representation for swagger.

But why do that at all? Assuming that you transfer CASes between UIMA-aware endpoints
only, why not consider it as binary data with respect to the service endpoint descriptions?

-- Richard