uima-user mailing list archives

From "Ding Haoqi" <dongnan_...@163.com>
Subject Questions abuot RUTA list building objects
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2017 11:42:20 GMT
Hi all,

I defined a Annotation  class with a feature named probList who's  rangetype is StringList
in my type system,but what shoul I do to set the value of the feature probList in RUTA script?By
ADD action or SETFEATURE action?If the name of Annotation is Diag,it has the feature probList,I
have try the following scripts:

>STRINGLIST PROBLIST;
>//add some elements to the list PROBLIST
>ADD(PROLIST,"stringexpression1");
>ADD(PROLIST,"stringexpression2");
>Diag{->SETFEATURE("probList",PROBLIST)};
>Document{->Diag.probList = PROBLIST};

but is seems doesn't work, the value of the feature probList is null and there is no ERROR
message.
by the way,if I use the double backslash(//) as the comment marker, all the scripts behind
the comment marker will be ignore evenif I have started a new line.for the prior example,
only the line 1 script will acturelly work.

Is there anything I can do to run the scripts right?

Best,

Ding Haoqi