uima-user mailing list archives

From <mhsda...@gmail.com>
Subject Question regarding config parameter in uimaFIT
Date Sun, 09 Apr 2017 14:29:05 GMT
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for the great efforts you pay in this great framework.
I work on UIMA pipeline and I use uimaFIT for testing purposes. I create an analysis engine
description from path using an already existing descriptor file. I want to detect the configuration
parameters automatically as the case in type system detection but I could not find a way to
do so. Is there a method that I can use to do this for me?

Thank you and kind regards,
Mohammad Dawas