uima-user mailing list archives

From "Ding Haoqi" <dongnan_...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: Questions abuot RUTA list building objects
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2017 13:00:44 GMT
Hi,

I think maybe there is something wrong with my own configuration,IDE or something else, becase
it won't output anything evenif I use the script like this:

>//Find the patient problems
>LOG("find the patient problems");

I'm trying to download another jar file and change the souce file if necessary.

Best,

Ding Haoqi

At 2017-04-19 20:43:42, "Peter Klügl" <peter.kluegl@averbis.com> wrote:
>Hi,
>

>Can you provide an minimal example so I can reproduce it. I use these
>comments all the time but oberved no problems.
>

>Maybe the rules simply do nothing? (The example in your first mail won't
>do anything)
>

>Best,
>

>Peter
>

>Am 19.04.2017 um 14:39 schrieb Ding Haoqi:
>> Hi,<br/><br/>It seems the the IDE(Eclipse) can recognise the comment
if I open the RUTA script file with the UIMA Ruta source Editor ,line 2 satrt with // will
change to light green like the other normal comment,but all the scripts after this line will
not take effect when I run these scripts by the ruta-core-2.4.0.jar.There is no error exception
during the runtime.<br/><br/>Thanks :)
>> At 2017-04-19 19:52:31, "Peter Klügl" <peter.kluegl@averbis.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>

>>> StringLists as any other List Feature Structure are currently not
>>> supported by Ruta. You are welcome to open a request for it.
>>>
>>> Right now, only Arrays like uima.cas.StringArray are supported. Is that
>>> an option for you?
>>>

>>> A double backslash (\\) will probably cause a parse error. A double
>>> slash (//) should work just fine.
>>>
>>> Is there an exception?
>>>

>>> Best,
>>>
>>> Peter

is StringList in my type system,but what shoul I do to set the value of the feature probList
in RUTA script?By ADD action or SETFEATURE action?If the name of Annotation is Diag,it has
the feature probList,I have try the following scripts:

scripts behind the comment marker will be ignore evenif I have started a new line.for the
prior example, only the line 1 script will acturelly work.