uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: Questions abuot RUTA list building objects
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2017 12:43:42 GMT
Hi,

Can you provide an minimal example so I can reproduce it. I use these
comments all the time but oberved no problems.

Maybe the rules simply do nothing? (The example in your first mail won't
do anything)

Best,

Peter

Am 19.04.2017 um 14:39 schrieb Ding Haoqi:
> Hi,<br/><br/>It seems the the IDE(Eclipse) can recognise the comment if I
open the RUTA script file with the UIMA Ruta source Editor ,line 2 satrt with // will change
to light green like the other normal comment,but all the scripts after this line will not
take effect when I run these scripts by the ruta-core-2.4.0.jar.There is no error exception
during the runtime.<br/><br/>Thanks :)
> At 2017-04-19 19:52:31, "Peter Klügl" <peter.kluegl@averbis.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>

>> StringLists as any other List Feature Structure are currently not
>> supported by Ruta. You are welcome to open a request for it.
>>
>> Right now, only Arrays like uima.cas.StringArray are supported. Is that
>> an option for you?
>>

>> A double backslash (\\) will probably cause a parse error. A double
>> slash (//) should work just fine.
>>
>> Is there an exception?
>>

>> Best,
>>
>> Peter
>>

>> Am 19.04.2017 um 13:42 schrieb Ding Haoqi:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I defined a Annotation  class with a feature named probList who's  rangetype
is StringList in my type system,but what shoul I do to set the value of the feature probList
in RUTA script?By ADD action or SETFEATURE action?If the name of Annotation is Diag,it has
the feature probList,I have try the following scripts:

>>> but is seems doesn't work, the value of the feature probList is null and there
is no ERROR message.
>>> by the way,if I use the double backslash(//) as the comment marker, all the scripts
behind the comment marker will be ignore evenif I have started a new line.for the prior example,
only the line 1 script will acturelly work.