uima-user mailing list archives

From Martin Wunderlich <martin.wunderl...@gmx.net>
Subject NGOs using UIMA and related technology?
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2017 19:29:09 GMT
Hi all,

This is sligthtly off-topic perhaps and not a technical question per se.
However, I presume the question might find the right audience here. I am
currently trying to find out how NGOs are using technologies such as
UIMA, Ruta, DKPro etc. for purposes of text mining, information
extraction, and other NLP standard tasks. I could imagine that, for
instance, the large-scale analysis of newspaper texts and web contents
("big data") could be of interest for such organisations in order to
gather intelligence about various topics.

Could anyone point me in the right direction to learn more about
interesting use cases, projects, data, related research papers etc.?
Maybe someone on this list even is or has been involved in such work.
Thanks so much!

Kind regards,

Martin