uima-user mailing list archives

From Burn Lewis <burnle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharing Information Between Analysis Engines and Flow Controllers
Date Sat, 04 Mar 2017 03:25:50 GMT
You could put the information in the CAS and let the flow controller look
there to decide where to route it next.  But if you want the FC to decide
on the flow sequence before processing any CASes I think you'd have to do
it with config param overrides in the aggregate that could be shared by the
FC and delegates, so the FC could use the same params that each delegate
gets.

~Burn