uima-user mailing list archives

From James Baker <james.d.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reordering Analysis Engines
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2017 15:39:36 GMT
Thanks Richard, switching over to SimplePipeline did the trick. I'll update
the GitHub repository with a working solution for reference.

Is there any information available on the advantages/disadvantages of
SimplePipeline over using the CPE? The application I'm using already uses
CPE, so I'd like to understand what the impact of moving away from that
might be.

James