uima-user mailing list archives

From José Vicente Moyano Murillo <moya...@aia.es>
Subject Using RUTA
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 12:58:27 GMT
Hello everyone

I'm planning to use RUTA to create some annotations. But i'm not able to
accomplish my objective.

This is my case right now:

I have a text annotated with some annotations "*Book*".

Under "*Book*" annotation i have a few annotations "*Attribute*" that
stores some information about the book. Each "*Attribute*" has a feature "
*name*" and a feature "*parent*" to its parent (one "*Book*" annotation).

And example could be a text with 2 "*Book*" annotations:

"*Book*" annotation number 1 with 3 nested attributes
1.- *Attribute* with name feature equals "title" -> covered text: "Norse
Mythology
<http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/norse-mythology-neil-gaiman/1124023596;jsessionid=FD1D8F9690602616CA59B38CFE929006.prodny_store02-atgap08?ean=9780393609097>
"
2.- *Attribute* with name feature equals "author" ->  covered text: "Neil
Gaiman"
3.- *Attribute* with name feature equals "language" - > covered text:
"English"

"*Book*" annotation number 2 with 3 nested attributes
1.- *Attribute* with name feature equals "title" -> covered text: "Never
Never
<http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/never-never-james-patterson/1123863634;jsessionid=FD1D8F9690602616CA59B38CFE929006.prodny_store02-atgap08?ean=9780316433174>
"
2.- *Attribute* with name feature equals "author" ->  covered text: "James
Patterson"
3.- *Attribute* with name feature equals "language" - > covered text:
"English"

I need to respect this schema but i have this question:
It is possible to create and annotation over a book for a given author name
and a given title name?

Thank's in advance