uima-user mailing list archives

From Lou DeGenaro <lou.degen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support for UIMA Ducc
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2017 18:43:36 GMT
It is not unusual for the Cassandra DB to take a short while to boot.  My
experience has been usually less than a minute for a new install, but that
depends on the machine's capabilities and load.

Please have a look at the DB log which can be found in
DUCC_HOME//cassandra-server/logs and look for signs of trouble.

The demo here http://uima-ducc-demo.apache.org:42133/jobs.jsp is running
DUCC 2.2.0 (will be released today!) on Ununtu14.04 with java 1.8.

Lou.