uima-user mailing list archives

From Reinhard Erich Voglmaier <reinhard.e.voglma...@gsk.com>
Subject Starter Kit
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2017 14:44:02 GMT
Dear All,

since a while I am listening at the user group and trying to start use of UIMA.

What do you me suggest to get up to speed with UIMA. There is a lot of documentation to read,
but what do you suggest me to do to start small projects with UIMA ?

>From installation of a Linux Box to first tests, is there any example, kind of "UIMA for
idiots"

Thank you very much

Reinhard

GSK monitors email communications sent to and from GSK in order to protect GSK, our employees,
customers, suppliers and business partners, from cyber threats and loss of GSK Information.
GSK monitoring is conducted with appropriate confidentiality controls and in accordance with
local laws and after appropriate consultation.