uima-user mailing list archives

From james.d.ba...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Reordering Analysis Engines
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2017 16:50:17 GMT
Thanks Richard,

I don’t think we’re using any multi-threading bits at the moment, so it sounds like the
SimplePipeline might be ok for the time being. If we do decide to move to a multi-threaded
system in the future, presumably implementing our own is the best way forwards, or is there
an alternative to CPE/SimplePipeline that I’ve missed?

James