uima-user mailing list archives

From Mario Juric ...@unsilo.ai>
Subject Re: How to setup custom feature index with uimaFIT
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2017 20:06:42 GMT
Thanks Richard,

So I simply declare my index definition XMLs in the same way types are declared with uimaFIT,
but I didn’t make this connection from the documentation, although a reference to the fsindexes.txt
is shown in the POM of chapter 9 :-)

Best,
Mario

> On 04 Jan 2017, at 19:50 , Richard Eckart de Castilho <rec@apache.org> wrote:
>
> On 04.01.2017, at 19:34, Mario Juric <mj@unsilo.com> wrote:
>>
>> I am playing with the use of some custom feature index in UIMA, but I wonder if someone
could point me to some documentation or examples on how to work with this programmatically.
We use uimaFIT to programmatically setup our pipelines, but the custom index needs to be defined
in the XML descriptor metadata, and I like to know how I can include this with uimaFIT.