uima-user mailing list archives

From Soumitra Mazumder <soumitra.mazumde...@gmail.com>
Subject How to get SOLR document metadata in UIMA using SOLR6.3
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2016 08:47:35 GMT
Hi All,
  I am working on SOLR and UIMA development assignment. where I  need to
pass some of the SOLR  document metadata to UIMA  chain. Is there any
concrete example on how to do SO. For example if I  have pass "title"
information to the UIMA update processor then how can I  do it. I  am
searching for a concrete documentation.
  As far as SOLR is concerned I  can send document indexed field in below
fasion.
           <lst name="analyzeFields">
           <bool name="merge">false</bool>
           <arr name="fields">
             <str>text</str>
             <str>title</str>
           </arr>
         </lst>

  how to get value of "title" from UIMA. Do I  have do create some input
features. Please help.
Regards
Soumitra