uima-user mailing list archives

From Hugues de Mazancourt <hug...@mazancourt.com>
Subject Re: New dictionary annotator
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2016 09:02:44 GMT
Thanks for this contribution.

Do you have any plan to make the lookup accent-insensitive ? Or any knowledge of a component
that would do the job ?
I’m currently using ConceptMapper outside of Ruta and MARKTABLE from within Ruta but neither
performs correctly on accents (btw, conceptMapper is *very* slow on resource loading, which
can be a problem).

My point is : I have lists containing elements like « événement » and I would like text
to do with « e ». I guess you have the same problem with latvian.

Best,

Hugues de Mazancourt
http://about.me/mazancourt