uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: New dictionary annotator
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2016 08:52:50 GMT
Hi,

a very nice annotator, thank you.

Do you have figures how the annotator compares to the others with
respect to speed and memory usage?

Storing the complete tokens will maybe provide challenges in scenarios
with parallelization if the dictionary is not shared between annotators.

Would you be interested to set up a benchmark?

Because of the limitations of the dictionaries in ruta, I also created a
new simple dictionary annotator, but it lives now in our own components
repository. Maybe I'll contribute it sometimes to ruta since it provides
exactly the functionality the ruta dictionaries miss.

Best,

Peter