uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: XmiCasSerializer omits namespace prefixes in XML elements
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2016 18:31:12 GMT
just to note, the Saxon incompatibilities started with Saxon 9; earlier versions
I think work OK.

Might be useful for a "work-around".

-Marshall

On 11/28/2016 10:01 AM, Oliver Ferschke wrote:
> Hi Mashall,
> We switched from UIMA 2.6.0 right to 2.9.0 when it came out, but I haven't tried this
particular scenario with older UIMA versions.
> Worth to give it a shot.
> I can confirm that SAXON is on the classpath and it's probably not easy to remove since
other components require it.
> But it's good to know what the possible cause of this issue might be.
>
> -Oliver

an XMI with XML-Elements without namespace prefixes, e.g.
>> <SectionAnnotation id="124" sofa="17" begin="0" end="200" hidden="false" ......
>> instead of
>> <cda:SectionAnnotation xmi:id="124" sofa="17" begin="0" end="200" hidden="false"
>>
>> This also happens if I use the non-static methods.
>> In a minimal example that doesn't use our pipeline deployment environment, this does
not happen.
>> It seems like there is something in the classpath that changes the behavior of the
serializer but I haven't been able to pinpoint what this could be.