uima-user mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Broken conections after ACTIVEMQ restart
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2016 17:37:15 GMT
Nelson, using the same snapshot I see a different behavior of UIMA-AS
service when a broker is bounced:

12:21:35.452 - 27:
org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.activemq.UimaDefaultMessageListenerContainer.handleTempQueueFailure:
WARNING: Service: Test Aggregate TAE Runtime Exception
12:21:35.452 - 27:
org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.activemq.UimaDefaultMessageListenerContainer.handleTempQueueFailure:
WARNING: Jms Listener Failed. Endpoint:
temp-queue://ID:bluejws65-33772-1478017289483-1:1\
:1 Managed By: tcp://localhost:61616 Reason: javax.jms.JMSException:
java.io.EOFException
12:21:35.453 - 36:
org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.activemq.UimaDefaultMessageListenerContainer.onException:
WARNING: Service: Test Aggregate TAE Runtime Exception
12:21:35.453 - 36:
org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.activemq.UimaDefaultMessageListenerContainer.onException:
WARNING: Jms Listener Failed. Endpoint: SecondLevelTaeQueue Managed By:
tcp://localhost:61616 Reason\
: javax.jms.JMSException: java.io.EOFException
12:21:35.453 - 27:
org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.activemq.UimaDefaultMessageListenerContainer.handleListenerSetupFailure:
WARNING: Uima AS Service:Test Aggregate TAE Listener Unable To Connect To
Broker: tcp\
://localhost:61616 Retrying Until Successful ...
12:21:35.453 - 36:
org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.activemq.UimaDefaultMessageListenerContainer.handleListenerSetupFailure:
WARNING: Uima AS Service:Test Aggregate TAE Listener Unable To Connect To
Broker: tcp\
://localhost:61616 Retrying Until Successful ...
12:21:35.454 - 46:
org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.activemq.UimaDefaultMessageListenerContainer$3.destroy:
WARNING:
org.apache.activemq.ConnectionFailedException: The JMS connection has
failed: java.io.EOFException
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.checkClosedOrFailed(ActiveMQConnection.java:1448)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.doStop(ActiveMQConnection.java:580)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.stop(ActiveMQConnection.java:569)
        at
org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.activemq.UimaDefaultMessageListenerContainer$3.run(UimaDefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:1134)
Caused by: java.io.EOFException
        at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:403)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:268)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTransport.java:240)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:232)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:215)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:780)

12:21:48.687 - 23:
org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.activemq.UimaDefaultMessageListenerContainer.handleListenerSetupFailure:
WARNING: Uima AS Service:Test Aggregate TAE Listener Recovered Connection
to Broker: \
tcp://localhost:61616 - Ready to Process Again
12:21:48.709 - 36:
org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.activemq.UimaDefaultMessageListenerContainer.handleListenerSetupFailure:
WARNING: Uima AS Service:Test Aggregate TAE Listener Recovered Connection
to Broker: \
tcp://localhost:61616 - Ready to Process Again
12:21:48.814 - 27:
org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.activemq.JmsInputChannel.createListenerOnTempQueue(1059):
INFO: Test Aggregate
TAE-JmsInputChannel.createListenerOnTempQueue()-starting new Listener
12:21:48.866 - 27:
org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.activemq.JmsInputChannel.createListenerOnTempQueue:
INFO: Service:Test Aggregate TAE Unable to refresh temp destination -
retrying in 5 seconds until success \
12:21:53.869 - 27:
org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.activemq.JmsInputChannel.createListenerOnTempQueue:
INFO: Service:Test Aggregate TAE succesfully refreshed temp
destination:temp-queue://ID:bluejws65-33772-14\
78017289483-1:3:1 - FreeCas Queue:true
12:21:53.869 - 27:
org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.activemq.UimaDefaultMessageListenerContainer.handleListenerSetupFailure:
WARNING: Uima AS Service:Test Aggregate TAE Listener Recovered Connection
to Broker: \
tcp://localhost:61616 - Ready to Process Again

When running the scenario can you please check if UIMA_HOME points to the
new code (the snapshot). Perhaps it points to an older version of UIMA-AS.
Not sure if this is the case but worth checking.

Jerry