uima-user mailing list archives

From nelson rivera <nelsonriver...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible cause of nullPointerException in casmultiplier?
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2016 21:27:35 GMT
the error continue ocurring , this is the log, my casmultiplier is
FileSystemMultiplerCas

04:04:17.520 - 23:
cu.datys.xinetica.uima.core.FileSystemMultiplerCas.next(334): INFO:
Adicionando annotation tipo cu.datys.xinetica.uima.ContinueOnFailure
04:04:17.522 - 23: org.apache.uima.util.CasPool.releaseCas: WARNING:
The system tried to return a common analysis structure to the pool
from which it was not checked out.
04:04:17.523 - 23:
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.callAnalysisComponentNext(549):
SEVERE: Exception occurred
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.AnalysisEngineProcessException
	at cu.datys.xinetica.uima.core.FileSystemMultiplerCas.next(FileSystemMultiplerCas.java:351)
	at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.callAnalysisComponentNext(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:526)
	at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl$AnalysisComponentCasIterator.next(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:647)
	at org.apache.uima.aae.controller.PrimitiveAnalysisEngineController_impl.process(PrimitiveAnalysisEngineController_impl.java:860)
	at org.apache.uima.aae.handler.HandlerBase.invokeProcess(HandlerBase.java:121)
	at org.apache.uima.aae.handler.input.ProcessRequestHandler_impl.handleProcessRequestWithCASReference(ProcessRequestHandler_impl.java:795)
	at org.apache.uima.aae.handler.input.ProcessRequestHandler_impl.handle(ProcessRequestHandler_impl.java:1055)
	at org.apache.uima.aae.spi.transport.vm.UimaVmMessageListener.onMessage(UimaVmMessageListener.java:107)
	at org.apache.uima.aae.spi.transport.vm.UimaVmMessageDispatcher$1.run(UimaVmMessageDispatcher.java:70)
	at org.apache.uima.aae.UimaAsThreadFactory$1.run(UimaAsThreadFactory.java:132)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
	at org.apache.uima.cas.impl.FSIndexRepositoryImpl.ll_addFS_common(FSIndexRepositoryImpl.java:2805)
	at org.apache.uima.cas.impl.FSIndexRepositoryImpl.ll_addFS(FSIndexRepositoryImpl.java:2763)
	at org.apache.uima.cas.impl.FSIndexRepositoryImpl.addFS(FSIndexRepositoryImpl.java:2068)
	at org.apache.uima.cas.impl.FSIndexRepositoryImpl.addFS(FSIndexRepositoryImpl.java:2674)
	at org.apache.uima.cas.impl.CASImpl.addFsToIndexes(CASImpl.java:5023)
	at org.apache.uima.jcas.impl.JCasImpl.addFsToIndexes(JCasImpl.java:1525)
	at cu.datys.xinetica.uima.core.FileSystemMultiplerCas.next(FileSystemMultiplerCas.java:337)