uima-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Ferschke <oliver.fersc...@mmodal.com>
Subject XmiCasSerializer omits namespace prefixes in XML elements
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2016 18:24:11 GMT
Hi all,
I'm experiencing some odd behavior of the XmiCasSerializer (UIMA 2.9.0).
When I pass a CAS to the static "serialize(CAS aCAS, java.io.OutputStream aStream)" method
within our runtime environment, it produces an XMI with XML-Elements without namespace prefixes,
e.g.
<SectionAnnotation id="124" sofa="17" begin="0" end="200" hidden="false" ......
instead of
<cda:SectionAnnotation xmi:id="124" sofa="17" begin="0" end="200" hidden="false"

This also happens if I use the non-static methods.
In a minimal example that doesn't use our pipeline deployment environment, this does not happen.
It seems like there is something in the classpath that changes the behavior of the serializer
but I haven't been able to pinpoint what this could be.

Has anyone ever experienced a behavior like this or knows what else I could look into?

Thanks a lot.
Oliver