uima-user mailing list archives

From Wahed Hemati <hem...@em.uni-frankfurt.de>
Subject Uima Ducc Service restart on timeout
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2016 14:07:08 GMT
Hi,

is there a mechanism in Ducc to restart a service, if it is processing a
cas for to long?

I have a annotator running as a primitive service on Ducc, which
sometimes gets to an endless loop. I call this service with a Uima AS
Client. I can set a timeout on the UIMA AS Client, this works. The
client throws a timeout after the specified period, which is nice.
However the Service is still processing the cas somehow? Can i tell Ducc
to shutdown and restart a service, if it is processing a cas takes more
then a specified time period (e.g 60 sec)?

Thanks in advance

-Wahed